8 abr 2009

CULAS II

Lately I´ve been trough a lot of things, that on my opinion have made me grow up as a person, as a gentleman, and a s a man, but no one ever knows (a song said once), how life goes up and down suddenly, so after my last opinion on "Culas I", I ought to submit this post, to clear some points of view I had before. Well, If you have read the last post (note that i´m not saying to read it), maybe you will disagree with me, most if you´re a girl, but i got to make this post saying some truths I just discovered in my world. 1st. of all, "the statement", I didn´t mean it really, perhaps for certain days ( ?? ) I just had these thoughts, but no more. NOW I learnt that a girl is such a beautiful entity on our lives, even if you follow the rules to be a complete "waif, rabble, lout" with women, you will end with this statement, It doesn´t need a bunch of girls to understand it but only one, just one, only one that really wants you, and if you act with her as a complete jerk, believe me, you won´t regret it, it feels worst than shit... So now saying this to the world, don´t think that all girls are the same, there are girls who worth all of our efforts on keeping them happy, but as the old man said before "you don´t know what you have, until you lose it". So with the girls I mentioned before, they DO have done terrible things, even now I know more of what they have done when I trusted ´em but, that was just one side of the nickel, now that I have failed to someone I really care about, I feel terribly sorry for thinking like that, so this post... this sad post, is only to say I´M SORRY, and I expect that she maybe someday forgive me for what I Just did with her... So, the world keeps moving, time goes on, and we have to accept reality.......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario